April 25, 2024, 07:36:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Looking for analog Factory 2.0 download  (Read 2470 times)

orcasound

Looking for analog Factory 2.0 download
« on: March 23, 2009, 04:29:36 am »
Looking for some assistance - not quite sure what is going on.
I migrated from a dual g5/10.4x -  I purchased af quite some time ago - an older version - then upgraded on line to AF 2.0 when it was first released. - Love the thing - Use it all the time - I've been forced to a new machine - 8core 2.8 / running leopard - i cant migrate so I am fresh installing everthing (gee...fun). I installed the regular box version of AF - (cant find the version - but I bought in Sept of '06) - Obviously I don't think that version was leopard compatible -  but after the install - I get an obvious syncrosoft error - and AF is all screwed up - so I tried to download 2.2.1 - and the installer freezes at about 2% into the installation - I hate to jump on the bash Arturia bandwagon that I see here... but hell, I need this thing up and running - I've got sessions to finish.
If anyone can direct me to a fresh download of 2.0 - that would be much appreciated or potentially help with any solutions that wld be great.

kj
orca sound studios

Antoine

Re: Looking for analog Factory 2.0 download
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 05:07:31 pm »
(currently hold through the regular Tech Support desk)
ex-Arturian

HockeyMike

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 12:12:23 am »
I'm having the same problem, support please post the solution to this (whether it's something the user can fix or if they need to contact Arturia directly for individual help.)

Thanks,
Michael

Antoine

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 03:50:34 pm »
There was a mix of several versions installed, causing some kind of perturbation somewhere. Well, a clean uninstall and reinstall of both Analog Factory and License Control Center (in this order, and priorly saving the license on a USB-eLicenser) solved it all.
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines