March 29, 2024, 12:39:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arturia Support: Why so many complaints?  (Read 2883 times)

Art

Arturia Support: Why so many complaints?
« on: January 09, 2009, 03:59:32 pm »
Hi there, I am new to Arturia products and thus far have had nothing but problems. I notice that there are so many complaints on this forum regarding support, I am disappointed to see that.  I was excited about this product, but thus far have not even been able to get it going since my activation code will not work.

Antoine

Re: Arturia Support: Why so many complaints?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 01:02:24 pm »
Well, I couldn't find any reference to your email in our Tech Support database; have you got a case number?  :-\ You probably shall 'private-mail' it to me.

On a regular basis, support requests are handled within 24 to 48 hours, but it sometimes gets a bit longer, especially during (and immediately after) holidays period, or NAMM/Musikmesse show. At this really moment we are purging the immediate post-NewYearEve period, so a latency up to 4-5 days can be honestly considered. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Objectively (we have statistics here), there are fewer and fewer Tech Support complaints in these forums, especially compared to 2006-2007 period.
And unfortunately, there are less than never congratulating public posts, but I suppose this is the ungrateful side of Tech Support handling.  :-[
ex-Arturian

Tarlo

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 11:17:22 am »
I agree in setup of somethings (AFE) it is not overly intuitive, and still a few minor bugs/issues. But on the plus side support has been excellent, and their response very helpful. I am sorry to hear you are not having the same experience.
One happy customer

THEHOPEDEALER

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2009, 01:51:56 pm »
GUY, it is a community/support site. Antoine takes care of you if you keep up with him. That, and honestly bro- when and where have you seen a product community site full of dick slappin' bent knee worshiping of products? When working we stay on our DAW's right?  :P Arturia is actually pretty avant guard-so considering the challenges of good sounds from analog translated nearly organically to computer... Analog Factory with its 2000+ presets from Several of the best classic synths of all time in one program-I am not at all disappointed  when upkeep is a minor update, or whatever or however! You ever have to pay for tubes, capacitors and technicians necessary to keep those machines running??? One part cost more than this entire program-   Call me a kiss ass-----I consider us fortunate

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines