April 28, 2024, 10:13:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: SERIOUS problems with AFE.  (Read 2394 times)

Nodders

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
SERIOUS problems with AFE.
« on: March 02, 2009, 12:54:48 pm »
Apologies if this is covered elsewhere, I did look but if anyone needs to move it to a relevent thread please do so.
I installed AFE yesterday & all seemed to go smoothly until it came to licencing. I tried maybe 18 or 20 times & the wizard kept refusing to connect to the server. Eventually it authorised but when I fired up the software, it doesn't load properly! the preset browser is empty & when I click on the keyboard it causes an error & has to close.
Has anyone else had this problem as I'm very annoyed about it!

Cheers

(Windows XP pro x64 edition)

Nodders

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: SERIOUS problems with AFE.
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 11:18:47 pm »
OK, it gets worse .....
My Syncrosoft dongle arrived today & I cannot transfer the licence to it because the wizard will not allow me to select the AFE 2 licence!
Can anyone explain what I am doing wrong?  ???

Antoine

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 09:50:37 am »
First of all, make sure you installed the latest version of the License Control Center.

The Syncrosoft servers seem to have some unavailability periods these days, hopefully it is being corrected really soon. Unfortunately we at ARTURIA have no intervention mean on this section, so please just wait a little and try again later.
ex-Arturian

Nodders

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 10:11:16 am »
LCC version    5.4.10.9

The wizard will allow me to select the demo licences on the dongle, but not the AFE licence on the PC.

I ran the AFE install disc again & the software now loads but keeps freezing or shutting down.

Do I need to fill in a tech support form?

Nodders

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2009, 12:39:28 am »
2 weeks and no reply? No wonder so many people keep complaining about feeling ripped off!
I still can't properly use a product that I have PAID for because it's so prone to crashing & I still cannot transfer the licence to a USB dongle that cost me 20 quid. How do I get some help around here?  ???

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines