April 28, 2024, 02:34:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Syncrosoft issue with new JP install.  (Read 2168 times)

colliant1

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Syncrosoft issue with new JP install.
« on: February 24, 2009, 03:21:45 am »
Hello Guys,

Basic problem..

Syncrosoft LCC times out - saying that I do not have an internet connection.

But I definitely do.. as this message proves. My internet is working fine from the computer I am trying to install the software on.

I have a Mac Pro -  10.4.11 and am using safari. All cookies are allowed and I do not have a firewall blocking the LCC. I've also downloaded the latest version from the Syncrosoft w/site.

I've been on the Syncrosoft w/site and through the help sections and am just completely lost at this stage. I can normally figure this stuff out after a while.. but I'm just not sure what to do at this stage.

I see that there is an offline option to register.. but cannot find it in the LCC.

I'm sure that this is probably a really simple one to fix.. but I just cannot get the answer myself at the moment. ???

Apologies for asking how to boil water  ;D HaHa!!

Any solutions would be extremely appreciated. :-\

colliant1

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Syncrosoft issue with new JP install.
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 04:54:19 pm »
Jeesus - I hate syncrosoft.

Must have restarted the computer about 6 times last night.. and it still wouldnt work.

Tried again this morning & guess what - It downloaded everything 1st time.

I was also having the same problem with Rob Papen's Blue synth & that worked also.

I dont know if anyone did anything - reported any issues or if syncrosoft had an error on their w/site or something..

But if anyone has this problem in the future, my advice is.. Keep banging your head against the wall until you get to the other side.

Cant wait to use the JP8 now.. Happy days!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines