April 27, 2024, 05:20:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Is the whole technical support on holliday??  (Read 2570 times)

alexRE

Is the whole technical support on holliday??
« on: August 16, 2008, 07:54:07 pm »
Hi, i had to contact the technical support, because i need to re-authorize AF2. how long does it approximately take to help me with my problem? i run out of patience!! thx  :-\

alexRE

Re: Is the whole technical support on holliday??
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 04:05:08 pm »
Is it normal that i have to wait so long before i get an answer? I only have to re-autorize AF2. It's so sad that i can't use it any more.

It's not unusual that someone has to format his harddrive and the license saved on this harddrive is gone. Why is it such a problem for arturia to provide their customers with a customer-friendly re-autorization-process???

How did others deal with this situation?

dhrose

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 03:35:08 am »
Hmmm... no answer at all, and I ALSO need to reauthorize my AF 2.0 for some reason? Just disappeared from my syncro dongle? But no answer from Arturia. This is kind of weird actually... but at least you'll get the thrill of seeing a reply from someone ::)

Antoine

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 03:42:46 pm »
Alex's case as been solved by the 18th of August, through the usual Tech Support channel.
I assume I should have closed the topic, as well as numerous others... but unfortunately I've stronger priorities, as helping my colleagues purging the "B1G1F" offer mail queue for instance...  :-[

Concerning your case, the problem might come from conflicting versions of the Syncrosoft License Control Center.

Please follow these simple steps:
1. unplug any dongle, close any application;
2. download and install the latest LCC update:
==> http://www.syncrosoft.com/License_Control_Center-78-11.html
3. plug your dongle(s) directly to the machine, not through any USB hub;
4. launch the LCC and check all your licenses are shown and activated, et voilą!
ex-Arturian

dhrose

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2008, 06:47:37 pm »
Sorry about that... I didn't look at the date. Honestly, 1 day waiting for support is not unreasonable so I apologize! My problem was solved by removing the dongle and re-inserting it! Thanks! And Analog Factory is one of my favorite plugs... hence my impatience! :) 

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines