April 27, 2024, 06:20:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analogue Factory 2 Dongle with other licenses on but where?  (Read 2063 times)

Glen M'alure

Analogue Factory 2 Dongle with other licenses on but where?
« on: April 28, 2008, 08:12:56 pm »
Hi, When I bought Analogue factory Experience and Jupiter 8V 3 weeks ago, I was still waiting for my Cubase 4 to arrive. As they arrived in my workplace, I installed both standalone on my work PC when I received them & registered the software. I could see both licenses on my USB key as well as all the Demo timetrailed licenses.
Since then, I transferred the cubase Key onto the Dongle as well so I could use all 3 products from the same USB port.
The Problem is that I cannot see the Analogue factory license now and Cannot re-download it as the license centre will not let me use my activation code again. The standalone version was uninstalled from the work PC due to our IT guidelines regarding 3rd party software.
Are the elicenses still on the PC if I re-install Analogue factory 2 on that PC or has the un-install got rid of all the data?
Without getting license onto the dongle I have a rather expensive hardware controller keyboard. I wonder if someone could advise me on what I can do about this asap.

thanks in advance

Glen M'alure

Analogue Factory 2 Dongle with other licenses on but where?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 08:29:43 am »
phew.. even though the Analogue factory was uninstalled from the Work PC.. when I re-installed syncrosoft license centre on there my E-license came up on the PC.. so have now transferred it via LC version 5.4.4.0 to my dongle .... thanks be to f@ck!!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines