April 29, 2024, 08:36:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Mini V pitch bug  (Read 3383 times)

Sluggo

• Apprentice
Mini V pitch bug
« on: April 23, 2007, 03:47:20 am »
After updating to version 1.5 or 1.6 (in either OS9 or OSX, standalone or VST), the modulation controller has unexpected results. LFO is applied, but the basic pitch of the note changes. For example, a middle C will have vibrato, but it will lose its reference to middle C, going sharp or flat unpredictably.

This is replicable on each of my Macs. The bug is absent in earlier versions of MiniMg V.

izzi63

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Mini V pitch bug
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 06:57:08 pm »
I have noticed this "bug" as well! Good luck trying to get a reply! Maybe the company went bankrupt because they are not answering anyone!!!

Ted Perlman

• http://www.tedperlman.com
Mini V pitch bug
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 11:58:44 pm »
Quote from: "izzi63"
I have noticed this "bug" as well!

Same here as well. I reverted back to version 1, the one that comes on the disk.

Another bug - open up (in Nuendo) MiniMgV. Close that and open up ARP2600. Close that, and open up MiniMgV. How about that - a greyed out GUI, after which Nuendo crashes. Reproducable every time.

izzi63

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Mini V pitch bug
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 01:45:29 am »
Hey Ted My Old Pal!!!,

Nice to see you again (so to speak). Yeah, I've noticed that GUI bug as well!

I would love to revert back to the version that came on my disc (Version 1) but that version doesn't play well with Pro Tools 7 and of course Arturia took the other updates off of their site. So I'm stuck with this cock a doodle doo doo!!!

Cheers Gents and may the force be with u!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines