April 29, 2024, 02:49:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Minilab "flashing" in MCC  (Read 433 times)

jack

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Minilab "flashing" in MCC
« on: December 25, 2013, 07:53:53 am »
Hi,

When plugged into my computer, whether in MCC or without, the MiniLab's Pad and octave buttons flash as though it is continually trying to load. When MCC is open it shows the MiniLab as an option to connect, but it flashes with the lights on the hardware unit. It does not sync, and MCC does not detect possible firmware upgrades.

What is causing this? I have tried on every USB port with the same effect. How do I get the MiniLab recognised adequately in MCC? I have tried updating the firmware through the older MCC program, using the instructions in the manual. While it appears to be successful originally, unplugging the MiniLab and then replugging it, and then restarting MCC, logs the firmware still at 1.0.0 even though the manual says it should update. What is going on? Very unhappy so far that this "functional" product has been far less than plug-and-play.

Dav1d

Re: Minilab "flashing" in MCC
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 10:32:24 am »
Many issues for the update comes form the Update Mode of the MiniLab.
Press Shift button
Plug the MiniLab while you press the Shift button and make sure to hold this situation more than 5-10 seconds.
If you are not sure you are in Update Mode press some pads, if it lits, it meand you are NOT in Update MODE.

Sorry for this unfortunate experience.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines