April 29, 2024, 08:45:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: ProTools 7.1 .2 Mg plugin problem  (Read 3434 times)

nmiller79

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
ProTools 7.1 .2 Mg plugin problem
« on: November 30, 2006, 11:22:13 pm »
Am I missing something. I ran the Mg Mod V update for Tiger and ran the the PT 7 update.

Now I have the Mg PT 7 Mg plugin, Aturia plug and another Mg V doc file in my plugins folder.

The problem is when is that now i have 2 choices when i create  a stereo instrument track in PROTOOLS . One is Mg Mod V and the other is Mg Mod V2. When i select V2 i am only given channel 1 as a possible midi track output. If I change the plugin instance to "Mg Mod V" iam then given all 16 channelsx for my midi output. Problem is this instance of the plugin crashes ..immediately on playback....What gives... The V2 instance of the Mg works great but lilke i said only on available midi out (ch 1)

I have trashed the prefs repaired the permissions, reinstalled the Mg etc.....

Any help is appreciated,

G5 Dual 2.5 2 GB Ram
MBOX Pro. ProTools LE 7.1.3

nmiller79

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
ProTools 7.1 .2 Mg plugin problem
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 11:23:04 pm »
ALSO RUNNING 10.4.8

bpert

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: ProTools 7.1 .2 Mg plugin problem
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 07:19:55 pm »
Quote from: "nmiller79"
Am I missing something. I ran the Mg Mod V update for Tiger and ran the the PT 7 update.

Now I have the Mg PT 7 Mg plugin, Aturia plug and another Mg V doc file in my plugins folder.

The problem is when is that now i have 2 choices when i create  a stereo instrument track in PROTOOLS . One is Mg Mod V and the other is Mg Mod V2. When i select V2 i am only given channel 1 as a possible midi track output. If I change the plugin instance to "Mg Mod V" iam then given all 16 channelsx for my midi output. Problem is this instance of the plugin crashes ..immediately on playback....What gives... The V2 instance of the Mg works great but lilke i said only on available midi out (ch 1)

I have trashed the prefs repaired the permissions, reinstalled the Mg etc.....

Any help is appreciated,

G5 Dual 2.5 2 GB Ram
MBOX Pro. ProTools LE 7.1.3

In the read me documentation it tells you to trash the old file...  I don't remember if it is before or after you install.  I think it might be after but check the read me that came with the installer...

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines