April 27, 2024, 08:01:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Modular V demo/version Confusion  (Read 2980 times)

Elhardt

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Modular V demo/version Confusion
« on: February 14, 2006, 05:46:03 am »
I've tried to email Arturia twice in the past day and am not getting any confirmation e-mail back from them.  Since their direct tech support doesn't work, I have to ask here.  This doesn't bode well for a potential new customer.

I thought Modular V went from version 1.0 to 1.5.  But instead I'm seeing versions 1.2 and 2.0 mentioned (1.2 ? maybe their numbers are going in reverse now).  I'm also seeing some places selling version v.2.  I have no clue what v.2 is but the specs seem to indicate it's really version 1.0 not 1.5 or up.  Anybody know what version v.2 really is?

Also I downloaded the  V_2_1 demo, but upon starting to install it, it says it's going to install version 1.2.  I don't want that!  I want to see the version that has the 6 new modules.  Actually, more specifically, all I wanted to do was check the manual and see what modules are now changable, and also see what controls the new modules have.  The Arturia site seems a year or two out of date.

So does anybody know if there is a 1.5 or 2.0 demo that includes the 6 new modules and swappable modules ?  And also does the .exe setup file include the full manual ?

-Elhardt

Elhardt

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Modular V demo/version Confusion
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 10:30:05 am »
I guess I no longer need any answers here.  It took over a day for an email confirmation to come through.  And I also got answers from tech support.

-Elhardt

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines