April 28, 2024, 08:44:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: The V2 only on MAC?  (Read 2792 times)

modemusicman

The V2 only on MAC?
« on: December 21, 2006, 07:15:35 pm »
This maybe a dumb question but is it possible that arturia made some copies of Mg modular V2 only for MAC running systems? Weren't they supposed to make them al for either MAC/PC which they do, I just thought that they wouldn't make them for one specific running system.  The reason I say this is because I have Mg modular V2 and it is made for MAC only and I don't have one.

bpert

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: The V2 only on MAC?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 07:46:24 pm »
Quote from: "modemusicman"
This maybe a dumb question but is it possible that arturia made some copies of Mg modular V2 only for MAC running systems? Weren't they supposed to make them al for either MAC/PC which they do, I just thought that they wouldn't make them for one specific running system.  The reason I say this is because I have Mg modular V2 and it is made for MAC only and I don't have one.

I think this is b/c this release is dedicated to making MMV2 ub (universal binary) compatible.  Only the new intel Macs need to be ub compatible, so therefore they shorted the windows folks.  I don't really think that there is any added functionality to v2.2, just that it now works on the new macs, although I could be mistaken.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines