April 28, 2024, 05:36:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: firmware 5, factory presets and sample 5, Freak freezes while browsing presets  (Read 818 times)

essorrac

Hello,

I've freshly updated my microfreak to the latest firmware (5.0.0.284), loaded it with new presets 5.0 and the samples, and while it globally works, I have very frequent freezes while simply browsing the presets.

For instance just now it did freeze upon loading preset 41 and I have to restart it.

It's very, very frequent, I can reproduce it almost 100% of the time while browsing from preset 1 ascending or descending from the last one too.

Something is very broken there and requires a fix I guess, it makes me afraid just to switch presets...

moomin

Yep I have had the same issue. I'm going to try reseting it, deleting all the presets, then re-flashing the firmware, I'll let you know if it works.

moomin

I've fixed it I think, I installed and an earlier version of the firmware then reinstalled the newer version (I also updated MCC to a newer version which installed the samples after the firmware upgrade).

essorrac

Glad you fixed it.

I think I did too by overwriting again the 5.0 presets on the device. It has not crashed since that, so I guess something went awry during the first upload.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines