April 19, 2024, 08:58:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Main encoder screen - no info in Arturia Mode  (Read 828 times)

Enty

• Apprentice
Main encoder screen - no info in Arturia Mode
« on: April 16, 2023, 04:43:25 pm »
The small display screen info does not change when I move the main black encoder, when using Analog Lab V. The encoder IS working within the Analog Lab V programme on the MacBook (sounds can be changed and selected), but the mini-display is not changing (just showing the word 'Arturia' for a short while, then it goes black). Interestingly, the encoder DOES change the screen display when I'm in DAW mode, but not in Arturia Mode. Any suggestions? I'm on the latest firmware 1.0.6.

David Valentine

Re: Main encoder screen - no info in Arturia Mode
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2023, 07:07:58 pm »
Do you have ALV enabled in the Midi Ports settings?  See ..

https://support.arturia.com/hc/en-us/articles/6189475866396-MiniLab-3-General-Questions

Enty

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2023, 11:30:57 pm »
Thanks for your reply - NO, I don't have this enabled, so that it probably the issue. Thanks for alerting me to it. However I can't see that in my MIDI options - I have 3 MIDI options only (MIDI, DIN THRU and MCU). Any ideas how I can view the option for MIDI ALV? See attached Screenshot

djerzinski

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2023, 09:58:17 pm »
I have the same issue, I just got the Minilab today and noticed you had feedback on the screen when using instruments from Collection V. But when I came back later, this feature stop working, I have no idea why.
I tried playing the MIDI in/out options in Ableton's settings, but nothing works.

Enty

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2023, 10:23:33 pm »
Have you got ALV enabled, per David Valentine's suggestion? I don't know how to enable it - I don't have it as an option in the settings. Help! I have updated firmware to 1.1.1 today, still no change.

Hans1000

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2023, 07:14:07 pm »
alv is set by the midi port inside the host program (if not standalone). But anyway I realized that not any program is able to connect via plugin (missing all functionality or just not updating the screen). Maybe a question to the support will help.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines