April 27, 2024, 09:09:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keylab Mk III  (Read 12637 times)

Manstud

Re: Keylab Mk III
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2023, 10:02:13 pm »
As a stage keyboardist here are some points I'd like to see implemented in the nextgen Keylab :

- More split points + coloured light guides to help seeing how keyboard is divided (see the Novation SL 49/61 mk3), and more user presets memory would be obvious to use it on stage in order to use many "zoned" split/layer combinations.
- at least a second MIDI Output
- Ability to send Sysex from any button/pad/fader/pot via MIDI Control center.
- Polyphonic Aftertouch
- 76 notes version

Laurent

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2023, 03:01:06 pm »
I wish you put the pitch/modulation wheels upside for Keylab MK3 49 keys (like you did for the 61 keys).
It will be a top feature for small spaces !

super8boy

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2023, 06:17:45 am »
- the elephant in the room is how well Komplete Kontrol keyboards allow seamless browsing of nks conpatible instruments and fx such as (but not restricted to) Arturia, altogether with endless encoders, lcd screens with clear displays. All that with the ability to enable sound preview as you browse through presets with an encoder.
That’s a value proposition that Arturoa cannot afford to ignore, so I hope they have something special underway ;)  ::)

- Better integration with Ableton live. Look even how novation have done it with thei SL Mk3 controller.

- better keys on the 61 and 49 versions (look at the Novation SL mk3 for example). 73-76 key version with a better Fatar bed with triple action wouldn’t go astray.

- better pads. Look at Maschine, akai, novation and you ll see the Arturia ones are hard and unresponsive with not enough bounce in comparison. Either get rid of them or use something decent that is maybe also better placed.

- endless encoders - lcd displays. Everyone hates parameter jumps. Parameter jumps are so 2010 

Daveswanx

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2023, 02:11:24 am »
I larger jog wheel would be excellent such as a Contour Multimedia Controller Express.  Outer wheel for fast left and right navigation and inner wheel zoom (or make them swappable).   Be great for video editing too as a bonus.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines