March 29, 2024, 02:20:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Are there plans to create a VST emulation of the Ensoniq ASR-10 sampler?  (Read 1200 times)

k4fel

Arturia made a great VSTi Emulator II V but I wish the Ensoniq ASR-10 would come along with the FX algorithms, the types of loops it had on board. Is it possible? Please !!!

VoxFisa333

• Apprentice
I would like to see the GEM Ensemble. I've seen it in action. The user manual is gargantuan. It uses samples, either WAV or MP3. It has two synth engines; one with simple ADSR and one with, I think, 8-stage envelopes and can layer, I think, 6 patches to create a Sound, plus all the other goodies of an arranger KB, two 16-track MIDI studios, styles, effects. It has been used in one-man live performance New it cost over 3,000 USD. When you see all the free samples you can get online, you can go hardcore. It's better than an sfz/sf2 player. Where it might fall down is live parameter control and no USB in the oldert ones which is strange because it uses a Windows-like OS with both CD-ROM and Floppy Disk. I am sure the sorcerers at Arturia could work a little under-the-hood magic with that as a foundation if the MiniFreak is anything to judge from (have you seen what Automatic Gainsay has done with that beast? I wonder what the BolyBrute level of that monster will be like)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines