April 29, 2024, 03:57:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Missing MIDI CC #s?  (Read 578 times)

Jamesbailey

Missing MIDI CC #s?
« on: January 13, 2023, 12:08:49 am »
The Microfreak has MIDI CC #s for Oscillator Type and Cycle Envelope Amount, but I don't see these listed in the Minifreak MIDI Implementation Chart — was this an oversight or are they not targetable to change via MIDI? Same for choosing the FX type in each FX slot. Automating the OSC Type is one of my favorite ways to come up with glitchy-sounding patches on the Microfreak, would love to have that ability with the Minifreak as well.

csurieux

Re: Missing MIDI CC #s?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2023, 09:38:50 am »
The Microfreak has MIDI CC #s for Oscillator Type and Cycle Envelope Amount, but I don't see these listed in the Minifreak MIDI Implementation Chart — was this an oversight or are they not targetable to change via MIDI? Same for choosing the FX type in each FX slot. Automating the OSC Type is one of my favorite ways to come up with glitchy-sounding patches on the Microfreak, would love to have that ability with the Minifreak as well.

This is the Arturia midi concept : no CC 7 for volume, no CC 10 and other traditionnal ones + missing CC for proprietary features...

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines