April 29, 2024, 03:03:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Some Pigments Bank Icons in Preset manager missing  (Read 652 times)

MikeGrijak

• Apprentice
  • The Hope, The Dream, The Vision
Some Pigments Bank Icons in Preset manager missing
« on: December 14, 2022, 11:55:04 pm »
As a Pigments owner, I just downloaded 4.0 and also purchased the Wavelengths trio of new preset for the new release, but in the preset browser, under the Banks tab all of my other acquired Pigments sound sets have their appropriate colorful icons, but the new Wavelength banks only have a "head and shoulders icon in black and white, although it appears that all of the presets are present and accounted for. Will these banks get their color icons at some point?
You can ignore reality, but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality!

MikeGrijak

• Apprentice
Re: Some Pigments Bank Icons in Preset manager missing
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2022, 01:47:40 am »
**UPDATE** I decided to look in the preset manager for Analog Lab V in my Banks tab and lo and behold, the same sound sets that were missing their colorful splash icons in Pigments were also missing them in Analog Lab V, so it's the fault of the preset banks, not Pigments or Analog Lab. I guess I'll have to wait and see if the banks themselves get an update with the color splashes. Like I said before, some are there, some aren't.
You can ignore reality, but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality!

MikeGrijak

• Apprentice
Re: Some Pigments Bank Icons in Preset manager missing
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2022, 11:42:51 pm »
**UPDATE 2** Figured it out. You MUST install any of your free or purchased non factory installed preset banks from Analog Lab V (or Pigments) ITSELF, from the Arturia Sound Store that is contained within the instrument. I deleted all of my preset banks that had icons missing, and then reinstalled them from the Preset Bank Store within Analog Lab V, and all of the preset banks now have their proper color splash icons. I was making the mistake of downloading them all from the Arturia site itself, under my account listing of products owned, instead of from the Arturia Sound Store located within Analog Lab V. I didn't know that Analog Lab V and Pigments had a store for preset banks integrated right within the instrument itself, as I have not gotten around to deeply exploring these tremendous instruments quite yet. Glad I solved this mystery!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2022, 11:51:10 pm by MikeGrijak »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines