April 28, 2024, 07:54:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keystep 37 stuck play button  (Read 696 times)

Mark Roberts

Keystep 37 stuck play button
« on: April 02, 2023, 10:46:09 pm »
Hi all,

I wonder if anyone can help with an extremely frustrating issue please? First of all trhere's no search bar on this forum so i had to read every post to see if my issue had been mentioned which it hasn't. I received a brand new keystep 37 from Thomann yesterday and today all of a sudden the play/pause button is flashing slowly and only stops if i press stop which normally would sound obvious and not an issue but I'm unable to use the Play/pause for anything, I can' go to record steps but when i go to play them the play/pause button just flashes and nothing sounds (I'm able to play the keyboard and change chords etc perfectly) it's as though the Play button has just given up. I've literally had it out the box for 3 hours. I've since updated the firmware  to 1.1.6 and put back to factory settings and re-updated the firmware which incidentally doesn't work 'normally' with MIDI control centre as it tells you it's updated but then it goes to 1.1.4 or something but apparantly lots of people have had the same issue. I downloaded the latest and updated from file. This is extremely frustrating as obviously it's brand new and I know I can contact Thomann but that's all going to take time sending back and forth from Germany so I wondered if anybody has had the same issue and maybe solved it? I don't know if i can contact Arturia support on here either? Also as another issue, I have a Beatstep Pro, a Drumbrute Impact and this Keystep 37 but for some reason the DBI won't show up in Arturia Software centre despite syncronising , It's been registered and shows in my online account just not in the Software Centre..... strange. Thanks for any help in advance.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines