March 28, 2024, 10:34:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: V Collection 9 current user SOL for 9.2 Sound Sets  (Read 624 times)

JDoo

• Beta-testers
V Collection 9 current user SOL for 9.2 Sound Sets
« on: March 13, 2023, 04:09:06 pm »
I just confirmed with support that loyal existing V Collection 9 users will get the updates, but not the additional libraries that are being offered to anyone else who upgrades now from a prior version.  Part of me understands that.  Part of me, thinks it's kind of shitty that any user upgrading right now will get these 3 libraries ( $30 / per title ) free.   Way to go, Arturia...  <not>

---

(Arturia Support)

Mar 13, 2023, 16:01 GMT+1
Hi Joe,

Thanks for your message.

As a V Collection 9 owner, you are entitled to a free update to the VC9.2 version, which includes:

NKS VST3 Support
Apple M1 & AAX Support
Additional MPE support
Additional microtuning support
Click & drag resize
Multiple performance fixes

However, the current offer with the 3 free sound banks is only for users purchasing an upgrade from a previous V Collection: from V Collection 6/7/8 to V Collection 9.

Please note that the single sound banks are available for regular purchase: ( lucky you-- for a mere $90 you too can own these libraries, that we're giving away to new users, or users who didnt upgrade earlier)

Funtmaster

• Apprentice
Re: V Collection 9 current user SOL for 9.2 Sound Sets
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2023, 12:05:06 pm »
I got the same response when I asked. I think a lot of existing V9 users were a little mislead by the wording of the V9.2 update. I too am a little miffed but can understand Arturias desire to increase sales of V9 and even get people updated to it so as to reduce or even phase out support on older versions. However, having said that, rewarding loyalty, especially for those of us who have supported V collection over several versions such as myself, would be a nice gesture - maybe not needing to make them free but offering some discount.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines