March 28, 2024, 01:16:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Is it possible to activate the blinking octave buttons again?  (Read 1240 times)

hippieterian

Hey everyone,
I was wondering if I'm allowed to modify the latest firmware update so I can get the blinking octave buttons back?

If so, where can I get a version of the code?
What programming language was used?

Any other information you can provide would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

TimArturia

• HardCore4Ever Dev
  • Global Moderator
Re: Is it possible to activate the blinking octave buttons again?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2022, 10:42:31 am »
Hello,

Unfortunately, to ensure that every user get a working FW for his device, we've been forced to remove any old MiniLab MKII firmwares from our website.
You will not be able to find any older firmware, but I can eventually give it to you personally. Please PM me to do so.

Note that, the MiniLab MKII firmware extension have been changed recently, and you will not be able to update using the last MCC.
You will need an older MCC in older to downgrade you MiniLab to an older version.

To answer the second question, the C++ programming language was used, but I wonder how it could help you to know it.

Last but not least, I strongly recommand you not to downgrade the device, even if I have to agree, the blinking octave feature was cool.

Have a great day !

nastika

• Apprentice
Re: Is it possible to activate the blinking octave buttons again?
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2022, 10:40:13 pm »
in midi control center, plug your minilab and go to device config ( on the right superior corner ) there u can put the blink light on octaves ( i did it this morning )

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines