April 24, 2024, 06:11:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Mini V - Cutoff bug  (Read 1965 times)

analogue_smiley

• Apprentice
Mini V - Cutoff bug
« on: May 29, 2023, 05:45:31 pm »
Hi,
Whenever I change the cutoff of the mini V, it automatically goes to the max value of 20000Hz and can't be changed. The knob rotates but the value is always 20000Hz. This only happens with the Cutoff Frequency knob.

LBH

Re: Mini V - Cutoff bug
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2023, 08:36:14 pm »
Hello,

Nothing wrong here.

When you say the knob rotate, then do you mean it jump to max or that you can set it to any position but still have full output? If it's the first, then you might use a controller set to a relative mode, and that Mini V does'nt match that mode for the cutoff.

Also are you sure the hardware control knob is'nt broken? I assume you don't use the mouse to control the Cutoff.

if you afterall should have a application issue, then did you try to reinstall Mini V3?

analogue_smiley

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2023, 07:19:23 pm »
Hi,

It's the second one, i've used both the midi controller and the mouse and with both the knob can be set to any position but the value doesn't change at all, it's always maxed out. I haven't tried reinstalling the mini V, i will try that out and post the result

Thank you.

analogue_smiley

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2023, 12:32:44 pm »
Hi,

I've found the problem. It was the brightness macro that was connected to the cutoff and was overriding all the settings. Once I deleted the cutoff from the macro, it went back to normal and i can control it with both the midi controller and the mouse.

LBH

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2023, 03:21:09 pm »
Hi,

Thanks for reporting back.

I'm not sure i understand this behavior. I know it can seem a bit tricky to modulate a parameter both by it self and by a Macro, but parameters like the cutoff do and should work independently.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines