April 20, 2024, 09:04:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: NKS Support  (Read 3100 times)

timber

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
NKS Support
« on: February 03, 2021, 10:27:59 am »
Please add this soon?

Roydiggs

• Apprentice
Re: NKS Support
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2021, 09:17:29 am »
I second this request. This really breaks the flow from jumping from instrument to instrument when using the browser on Komplete Komplete or on a Native Instruments device itself.

Having to manually load instruments outside of doing in on the keyboard and unable to navigate presets using the keyboard instead of clicking through the plugin directly sucks.

Not as elegant as on the other NKS-enabled instruments.

methodman3000

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2023, 10:57:11 pm »
OK I am konfused on what Komplete control is.  I have 2 korg nanoKontrol 2 control surfaces that I (by installing Komplete Kontrol ) would be able to automatically save my control surface settings.  But I don't see any place to import control surfaces.  Is Komplete Kontrol for only Native Instruments control surfaces.  It seems like it is what am I missing?  I can get my controllers to respond to midi learn, but I haven't as of 2 weeks been able to save anything.  The ACT in Sonar doesn't seem to retain anything I type in.  I'm finding this stuff a lot more confusing than it needs to be.  am I alone?  or is this stuff really complicated?

LBH

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2023, 10:15:45 pm »
OK I am konfused on what Komplete control is.  I have 2 korg nanoKontrol 2 control surfaces that I (by installing Komplete Kontrol ) would be able to automatically save my control surface settings.  But I don't see any place to import control surfaces.  Is Komplete Kontrol for only Native Instruments control surfaces.  It seems like it is what am I missing?  I can get my controllers to respond to midi learn, but I haven't as of 2 weeks been able to save anything.  The ACT in Sonar doesn't seem to retain anything I type in.  I'm finding this stuff a lot more confusing than it needs to be.  am I alone?  or is this stuff really complicated?
You don't need Komplete Kontrol for your issue. Your issue will kind of be the same.
I've replied you here: https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=111100.msg195741#new

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines