March 29, 2024, 09:29:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Glide per VCO / Different Paraphonic Voice Assign / iPad Editor  (Read 1204 times)

Jan Faszbender

Glide per VCO / Different Paraphonic Voice Assign / iPad Editor
« on: December 15, 2022, 07:15:01 pm »
Hi,

I recently bought a Matrixbrute to replace my Moog Subsequent 37 since itīs more powerful and has a more personal Sound for me.
However, I miss 3 Features I really love on the Subsequent, which I think wouldnīt be so hard to update since itīs only software (and which would expand the SonicPalette even more):

- Optional Glide only for VCO 1 –> that would open up a whole new world of Sync Sounds
- An Optional ParaphonicMode which lets us hear all the 3 Voices at the same time (like in Monophonic) but if one plays 2 or 3 Voice Chords, they split up (like on the Korg Mono/Poly or Moog Subsequent 37)
- I really which for an iOs based Sound Librarian to change patches without the need of a Desktop Computer

Also in ParaphonicMode, the Aftertouch and the Velocity repond rather erratically and nonpredictable. There is something fishy going on with the internal assignment of the Control-Data to the different Voices...

Otherwise itīs a fantastic Instrument, which manages to replicate my carefully crafted Moog Sounds and goes waaaay beyond that Sound.

Cheers, TonavaterJan

Polish_Prince

• Apprentice
Re: Glide per VCO / Different Paraphonic Voice Assign / iPad Editor
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2022, 02:45:42 am »
Ain't gonna happen. This thread needs to be locked because MatrixBrute support and updates have been off the table for quite some time now.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines