April 27, 2024, 02:16:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Drum Map problems  (Read 1252 times)

ddoyen

• Apprentice
Drum Map problems
« on: July 04, 2021, 02:57:03 pm »
I dont know if this is a midi control center issue or a keystep pro issue, but in midi control center, when I want to make a custom drum map, there is no way for me to scroll over to see all notes. I can only access notes 1-3 and then 4 5 6 are off screen to the right with no way to scroll to them, then notes 7 8 and 9 are visible on the second row, etc. Anyone run into this?

DLopez

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Drum Map problems
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2021, 06:33:52 pm »
I've seen this. Drag the right edge of the MIDI Control Center window right to reveal the rest of the notes.
The software doesn't adjust to fit window size.

...I came here looking to solve custom drum map problems myself....
Are you able to set notes to a value between 45 and 62? It seems none of these values save in the MIDI control center, and are completely skipped overr when trying to set via the KeyStep Pro front panel.

synthcreep

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2021, 09:44:20 pm »
I reported this bug to Arturia support last year.  Here's my video of it:

https://youtu.be/2_nx4jLKtMY

To my knowledge there is no workaround unless something has changed with the MCC recently. 

ddoyen

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2021, 01:25:05 pm »
Cant drag the window at all. I managed to work around the issue by adjusting the display scaling on windows. Im on a 13 inch monitor so the scaling is set for 125% normally. I had to shrink it down to 100 and all options were then visible.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2021, 01:46:50 pm »
This doesn't sound like a bug to me, it just sounds like something i would expect to happen as a consequence of you using 125% scaling on a tiny display. But I'm glad you found a solution.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

ddoyen

• Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2021, 03:33:54 pm »
Perhaps not a bug but I've never run into the issue in any other piece of software. If something is off screen, I've always been able to just scroll over or down.  And there is a scroll bar in midi control, it just doesn't scroll far enough.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines