April 27, 2024, 09:21:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: User blocked? Trying to log in to My Arturia...  (Read 1731 times)

nickture

User blocked? Trying to log in to My Arturia...
« on: December 07, 2020, 04:38:49 pm »
hey all,
i'm having an issue when attempting to log into the website. i'm trying to re-set my password (it's been a few years since I've logged in) and a message says that my user account has been blocked. seems like others have had this as well, and they've been able to get back in by locating their original activation email. only problem i have is I can't find my original activation email so i don't really know what to do next. the message said to contact an admin...can any admins out there lend a hand?

spnc

• Apprentice
Re: User blocked? Trying to log in to My Arturia...
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2020, 05:15:04 pm »
hey all,
i'm having an issue when attempting to log into the website. i'm trying to re-set my password (it's been a few years since I've logged in) and a message says that my user account has been blocked. seems like others have had this as well, and they've been able to get back in by locating their original activation email. only problem i have is I can't find my original activation email so i don't really know what to do next. the message said to contact an admin...can any admins out there lend a hand?

This forum was created in the 2000s, that's another example of moronic outdated features.

Also there's no admin, don't count on it.

LBH

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2020, 06:55:28 pm »
hey all,
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

You can try to contact Arturia webmaster through this form: https://www.arturia.com/contact

jviccari

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2020, 06:43:05 pm »
exactly the same thing happened to me, and it is still unresolved.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines