March 29, 2024, 02:49:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Midi thru  (Read 5578 times)

lodevalm

Midi thru
« on: February 02, 2018, 09:40:23 pm »
Hello,
I'm here to ask to the Arturia's Dev Team if it is feasible implementing midi thru over the midi out port and if they have plans to release a firmware update with this feature.

Also I want to know if anybody using the minibrute needs this feature and want to write a line here to let Arturia know how many people are interested on it!

Thanks everybody!
Peace!
Daniele
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 09:44:09 pm by lodevalm »

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: Midi thru
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 12:01:53 am »
This a good idea and not the first time someone has asked for this . As you may know this is implemented into the new MB2  but im sure this cannot be done in the old MB. but maybe Arturia would know for sure.

Terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

Richard Gozinya

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2020, 11:03:25 pm »
Great, two years later and over 1000 reads but Arturia can't have one person reply.  Good job Arturia.  Is it too much to say "no, it's not going to happen" ?  If I had known this device wasn't capable of using MIDI thru I would never have purchased it.  Thanks to the powers at be for being so responsive.  Pathetic.

alexallred

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2020, 03:45:23 am »
I am wondering this as well...as I'd like to chain my MB 1 with my MB 2 and other hardware synths....but because my Mac OS is Catalina, I can't run/install the Minibrute connection software editor to see if turning MIDI THRU on is an option.   I know you can enable MIDI THRU on the MB 2 using the MIDI Control Center software...Would really be nice if Arturia would update the Minibrute connection software so I can utilize the software for this instrument...

It would be one thing if I had as much control over MIDI CC & parameters for the MB 1 in the MIDI Control Center...but the options are limited to say the least.  This is all I get (see attachment)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines