April 27, 2024, 01:47:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Key Commands / Shortcut Request  (Read 813 times)

Aron_W

• Apprentice
Key Commands / Shortcut Request
« on: April 04, 2020, 02:28:32 pm »
Hi,
Am I missing something really obvious here or is there really no key commands within the stand alone or plug versions of the V Collection and Spark 2? On a good day I hate using my mouse and avoid using it as much as possible instead using key commands for navigating other software and my OS. It's waaaaaay quicker.
I'm just suprised there isn't like "command/control N" for new preset, "command/control S or shift S" for saving. Or using the arrows for next preset or even further a keyboard shortcut for marking a favourite.
I've been using the "heart" where possible so I know which sounds to come back to but I'm finding it pretty time consuming to scroll and click each preset I like. Like "command f" for favourite or something to that effect? I've got 16 more of your product's libraries to go through and I'm trying not to spend all my free time doing admin. Ha!
Just thought it would be a useful tool to add more key commands to this gorgeous and powerful collection of synths. Seems like an oversite. Would be nice to not rely on the slow mouse action.

Thanks,
A

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines