May 03, 2024, 07:37:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Note values not transferred over from MCC to BSP  (Read 240 times)

alke

• Apprentice
Note values not transferred over from MCC to BSP
« on: March 11, 2020, 02:54:34 pm »
Hi,

I'm trying to create a template for my Roland TR8S to get the BSP pads to match the instruments on the TR8S. I found the note values and made an appropriate MCC template, but either drag&dropping or storing the template does nothing. My MCC version is the latest available, and so is the BSP firmware. When I hit the BSP pads, the note values do not correspond those that I've mapped in the template, seen from the MCC MIDI console. This is pretty frustrating since I have "dead" pads that are not working because they're triggering the wrong note value.

Any help?

Attached is a screenshot showing the dilemma. Hitting the D-pad on BSP, mapped to D1 goes out as G1. Why?

Edit: I found a post and another post with folks experiencing the same thing, and the only way is through the drum mapping in the device section.
Obviously you can export the settings for later use, but then those are not linked to any user template and ultimately, are global, and that sucks.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 03:32:43 pm by alke »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines