May 05, 2024, 09:01:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: play pause button does not pause in studion one 5 with keylab 88 mkii  (Read 687 times)

dpao

• Apprentice
Hi
I have been having lots of problems with this thing. This one is minor compared to the other headaches, but I thought I would ask anyway.
When I hit the play/pause button the project starts but when I hit it again it does not pause.  I can make it stop with the stop button but it does not stop at the point but returns to start. 
My idea is to use the play/ pause button to do play/pause at the point I hit it and the stop button to return to start. I know about using alt/0 to change this function , but then what's the sense of having a pause button or even a controller when I can just hit alt/0 and the spacebar just as fast if not faster?
Is there anyway of fixing this?  Between the midi connection constantly dropping and this, The keylab 88 mkii is not really living up to any promises.

dpao

• Apprentice
Re: play pause button does not pause in studion one 5 with keylab 88 mkii
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2021, 11:07:35 am »
OK, so I am replying to my own post as I figured it out a workaround,  and I thought I would share it in case anyone else has the same problem.  If you set the stop to "stop at point" instead of "return to start" using alt/0, then when you hit the stop button once its stops at the point you hit it.  If you hit stop twice if returns to the point you started,(return to start) and if you hit it three times it returns to the beginning of the project.  It actually works quite nicely.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: play pause button does not pause in studion one 5 with keylab 88 mkii
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2021, 12:26:32 pm »
That's useful info, thanks for sharing.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines