May 06, 2024, 04:49:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keylab Essential 3 — not working with standalone AL5 or Pigments 4  (Read 560 times)

elsparko

• Apprentice
So although it doesn't work (that is, pressing keys or twisting knobs has no effect) with Analog Lab V and Pigments 4 in standalone mode, it works perfectly within Live. I have the correct keyboard selected in the standalone programs (see attached). Am I missing something? I have 'Arturia' selected as the program on the keyboard.

LBH

Re: Keylab Essential 3 — not working with standalone AL5 or Pigments 4
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2023, 06:17:15 pm »
Hello,

Sound like you have'nt set up your Audio Midi settings in your standalone applications. You can open the settings through the applications main menu in the top left of the applications.

You shall choose controllers to control the applications there. The one you have set is only about midi CC, not that the application accept input from your controller.
Also you shall choose soundcard and settings in the panel to hear anything. The applications need to know where to output to.

I hope this helps.

elsparko

• Apprentice
Re: Keylab Essential 3 — not working with standalone AL5 or Pigments 4
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2023, 10:41:21 am »
Thanks LBH. I contacted support and they kindly pointed out that I overlooked the MIDI settings under the menu at the top left in the standalone programs
and assumed the one at the top right (the settings gear) was the only one. Once I set it up in that top left menu it worked.

In other words I am a dolt!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines