May 11, 2024, 06:55:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Authorization Problem AF 2 Experience  (Read 1831 times)

JJB

Authorization Problem AF 2 Experience
« on: September 07, 2009, 08:12:34 pm »
Hi all,
sorry when I might asking a known and already solved problem but I haven't found any answer to my problem and I'm a beginner. I'm running a MAC with Snow Leopard already...so I downloaded the latest LCC version 5.4.18.9 that should run on my MAC (the version on the AF 2 CD-Rom was to old). I don't want to use a USB-Stick/Dongle and thought I could simply download the licence to my MAC and can start. Now, the Syncrosoft Licence Center said my licence is alreay running on another PC???...how that?...and the downlaod seems not finished and I can't use / start my AF 2.
Any help is very welcome, as mentioned, I'm a total beginner...
Thanks and best regards JJB

Antoine

Re: Authorization Problem AF 2 Experience
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 09:22:51 am »
Handled through the regular Technical Support channel.
ex-Arturian

JJB

Re: Authorization Problem AF 2 Experience
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 10:18:03 am »
Handled through the regular Technical Support channel.
Hi Antoine,
thanks for taking care of it. I'm a registrated Arturia user and also contacted the support last Satruday. I also tried again to find out what the problem might can be. I wonder where I can select where I can save the downloaded authorization...because this option was never given during the process...and now it seems to me the licence center is like "waiting" for the USB-elicenser key I don't have...might this be the reason? Did I have to buy the USB to solve the problem (if yes, I don't understand when it is written that you can choose from MAC/PC or USB saved license???)
I hope the support will answer soon...
Thanks & Merci
JJB

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines