May 16, 2024, 10:08:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Just bought Drumbrute second hand, no factory presets!  (Read 7154 times)

roboldham

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Just bought Drumbrute second hand, no factory presets!
« on: May 03, 2017, 10:31:32 pm »
Hi folks

Can anyone point me to where I can get hold of the Drumbrute Factory presets please? Or perhaps upload an export somewhere?

I know, I know, make your own, but it's nice to fiddle with other people's work I find too.

Thanks!

roboldham

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Just bought Drumbrute second hand, no factory presets!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 03:11:01 pm »
anyone...?  ???

groovelastig

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 12:17:46 pm »
Hi roboldham,

have a look at the Midi Control Center - https://www.arturia.com/support/updates&manuals#mccu-1368980017

You connect your drumbrute via USB (best way is directly to machine, no hub). The MIDI Control Center recognizes a connected Drumbrute. Skip all the updating business for now, you can do that later (as for some there seems to be troubleshooting involved).

On the left hand, below the dropdown where you pick your device and drumbrute should now be set, there's a list with two items, "blank" and "default". Select "default" and click "Store to (arrow up)" - "blank" wipes all patterns so they are empty, "default"  uploads the default patterns.

You should be set!

Note: The sounds of each instrument are controlled with the pots directly wired into the analog circuit (like in an 808). You can restore the notes (sequence) being played but not the sound of an indivdual instrument - for that, use the knobs.

In this thread you can find some more patterns provided by user terrym - https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=89984.0

I use the MCC the other way round: click "get from (arrow down)" to store all my patterns from drumbrute to my harddrive every once in a while.

roboldham

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 12:48:55 am »
Ah there they are.... thanks amigo!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines