May 14, 2024, 09:10:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Program change not working here...  (Read 2122 times)

JTorrance

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Program change not working here...
« on: June 11, 2009, 05:05:15 am »
I'm running several instances of MiniMg V in a Logic environment that I use live as an Audio Units host on a Mac Mini.  I'm sending it bank, sub-bank and program changes, in that order (I can see them getting to the unit on an environment monitor I have wired in there), but it's not changing the programs.  It does appear to sometimes change the bank and sub-bank, but not select the program, and the name in the display doesn't change until I hit the "down program" button.  I had a very similar environment running for Michael Brecker 3 or 4 years ago, and there was no need to send the bank/sub-bank, we just sent program changes and the MMV responded.  I'd like to run all my Mg patches on a single instance because I find that, once I've played one of the instances, each subsequent one ups the processor usage until, by the time I've played 3 of them, it's permanently maxed out.  I'm going to start another thread on that.  Any ideas on getting the PG changes to work?  Is it possible that, since the 2 controller messages and the PG change are all transmitted within a millisecond or two, that there's not enough time between them?

Antoine

Re: Program change not working here...
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 09:20:31 am »
Did you try this Knowledge Base article?
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines