May 15, 2024, 02:06:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Presets Missing from Analog Lab V  (Read 746 times)

overkill87

Presets Missing from Analog Lab V
« on: January 18, 2023, 11:13:29 pm »
Hi All,

I tried searching around the forum but to no avail, I have Analog Lab V and 4 installed on my desktop and on my laptop, but on the desktop the number of presets is 8418 and on the laptop "only" 8306. In both "include legacy sounds" is checked.ù

Of course, one of the presets I was working on my desktop was one of the 100+ missing on the Laptop. I tried Uninstalling Analog Lab V from my laptop and reinstalling it, but the number of presets didn't change. The only workaround I found is to export the preset from my desktop and import it on the laptop... how can I make sure I have all the presets available to me on my laptop? The only thing I didn't try is to erase the database, would that make any difference even if I reinstalled the app?

Thanks in advance!

LBH

Re: Presets Missing from Analog Lab V
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2023, 06:03:08 pm »
Hello,

The only workaround I found is to export the preset from my desktop and import it on the laptop... how can I make sure I have all the presets available to me on my laptop?
Your Analog Lab does'nt update presets on other computers, when you change or create new presets.
So it look like you simply have different presets on your computers. You can check that. if you believe you should have the same number of presets on both computers.

Using the Export and Import feature is one way to exchange presets.
You can also copy the preset files from a preset folder to another preset folder on another computer.
(Preset management have been discussed in severel threads in the forums.)
I don't think it's possible to have a preset folder on a single drive, so all computers can use the same preset folder. It have'nt been possible, but i don't know, if it is now.

It does'nt take long to delete and rebuild the db.db3 database file in your main preset folder. If it turns out you have issues, then why not try it?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 06:08:56 pm by LBH »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines